- Kindergarten: $8,815
- 1st-5th: $9,385
- 6th-8th: $9,615
- 9th-12th: $9,985
We offer a multi-child tuition discount:
- Second Child: $300 off the annual rate
- Additional Child(ren): $800 off the annual rate
A convenient monthly payment plan is available for a monthly processing fee of $10 per family. It is payable on an 11-month cycle from April to February.
Tuition is payable by:
- A single payment for the full year
- Interest-free payments through FACTS Tuition Management. Payment options available are automatic bank draft or credit card payments. Credit card payments are subject to a 2.85% processing fee. The first payment is due to FACTS on the 3rd or 17th of each month April-February.
New students: A non-refundable Admission fee of $100 is due with each student application. This fee covers application processing, entrance testing and registration.
Financial Aid: Families seeking financial aid from Bethesda Christian School must file an application through the Independent School Management Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) Program. Applications for Student Enrollment to BCS must be completed before the FACTS application for financial aid. For more information on how to apply, please visit our Financial Aid page.
- New Students: $100 per student
- Annual Enrollment Fee: $400 per student (due at the time of enrollment)
5TH-12TH-GRADE BOOKS FEE
$200 per Student Home Book Usage Fee (A one-time, non-refundable fee; no further charges will be assessed as long as all home books are returned in good condition.)
Other items not included in tuition are field trips, lunches, after-school care, uniforms, athletics fees, band fees, technology fees, art fees, clubs, concurrent classes, Advanced Placement course fees, theatre fees, and graduation fees.
All tuition and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Are you a local pastor? We want to bless you! We offer a discount to local pastors. Contact Melanie Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.